For years the evil one and his henchmen stole your dignity in ways large and small.
* He stole the dignity of life by murdering his fellow citizens.
* He stole the dignity of justice by making puppets of your judges.
* He stole the dignity of choice by imposing a cult of personality.
* He stole the dignity of free speech by demanding praise for himself.
* He stole the dignity of peace by waging unjustified wars.
Best New Blog finalist - 2003 Koufax Awards
A non-violent, counter-dominant, left-liberal, possibly charismatic, quasi anarcho-libertarian Quaker's take on politics, volleyball, and other esoterica.
Lo alecha ha-m'lacha ligmor, v'lo atah ben chorin l'hibateyl mimenah.