From the various DM blogrolls, a little sampler:
* BBWW takes us on a trip back to 1968
. Or maybe not.
* Rubber Hose tells us about some important changes to Federal labor law in the the Kennedy-Miller bill
* Taking a page from the ever successful DM playbook, Happy Furry Puppy Story Time is running a caption contest
. Winner apparently gets a puppy. Geesh, some people will do anything for a little attention (see below
* Body and Soul civilly discusses civility
. You know, the shit that conservatives want us to have, but refuse to engage in themselves?
* AF&O delivers the real speech
Bush should've given on Veteran's Day.
*Cosmic Iguana noticed that Der Gropenator
is following Bush's plan to spend more time on vacation than governing.
* Democratic Veteran has a suggestion for some weekend fun
at Andrew Sullivan's expense.