Blog Break: League of Liberals Reading
Yesterday's grunt work of reviewing test questions has given way to prep work today. Frankly, I'm getting sick on information security classes! Anyway, here are a few things by members of the League of Liberals that you should read today:
* LIBELWATCH 2003: DAVID BROOKS IS A SMARMY, INBRED FANCY-BOY
- Norbizness at Happy Furry Whatever The Hell It Is gives us the goods on David Brooks. Ooh, I hate that guy. Brooks, not Norbizness.
* Whale Power
- Rick at Futurballa reviews the movie Whale Rider. Sounds like a good flick that my wife and I would enjoy.
* Put my money where your vote is.
- Rick at Rick's Cafe has an interesting get-out-the-vote challenge. And he's apparently better at poker than I am--or they use more than dime antes where he plays.
And please welcome 3 news League members: And Then...
, A-Changin' Times (ACT)
, and Estimated Prophet