In Which NTodd Says His Peace
Wow, the latest Gallup poll
- The poll finds 36% of Americans satisfied with the way things are going in the United States...19 points lower than an early January reading.
- The poll shows that 49% of Americans approve of the way Bush is handling his job as president...The current reading ties with the lowest approval readings Gallup has measured in Bush's presidency.
- Overall, 41% of Americans approve...of the way Bush is handling the economy -- the worst reading Gallup has measured in this Bush administration.
- At 42%, Bush's job approval on foreign affairs is another record low for the president.
- Bush's rating on his handling of the situation in Iraq -- now at 42% -- has fallen 19 points since January and is three points below the previous low rating (last November).
- Barely a majority of Americans, 52%, approve of the way he is dealing with the terrorist threat...
- Bush is now in a dead heat with Kerry in Gallup's trial heat ballot. In the two-way ballot, Kerry receives 49% support among likely voters, Bush 48%.
- When independent Ralph Nader is included in the ballot, Bush and Kerry each receive 47%, while Nader receives 3%.
- [I]n the "purple" or battleground states, where Gore or Bush won in 2000 by five percentage points or less, Kerry leads Bush among likely voters by 48% to 44%.
FAIR AND BALANCED
Best New Blog finalist - 2003 Koufax Awards
A non-violent, counter-dominant, left-liberal, possibly charismatic, quasi anarcho-libertarian Quaker's take on politics, volleyball, and other esoterica.
Lo alecha ha-m'lacha ligmor, v'lo atah ben chorin l'hibateyl mimenah.
For more about me, go to www.pritsky.net
. You can also e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org
My Weather Stations
Donate to my Fox lawsuit legal fund (via Paypal or Amazon).
Alternately, you can buy me stuff off my Amazon Wish List
Donate to the DNC
Single Donations: 2 = $170
Sustainer Donations: 1 = $40
Recurring Donations: 0 = $0
Total Donations: 3 = $210
Contribute to John Kerry
Total Donations: 13
Total Dollars: $750
Average Donation: $57.69
Give to MoveOn
Dean is still the messenger.
We are still the message.
My goodness! Rummy loves
these fair and balanced blogs:
Co-Conspirators Destined For Gitmo
Open Source Politics
Guilty By Association
Cairo wonders when I'll be fair
and balanced and go throw sticks...