I Am Not A CD, I Am An INTP
Over at Talk Left
, I took umbrage at being called a "centrist Democrat". Jeralyn had indicated her displeasure about "liberal bloggers" who were critical of Kos--apparently she was only directing her wrath at people like Mark Kleiman, however. 'twas silly to think she might've meant a little blogon like me. Regardless, The Commissar has picked up the epithet
and is calling me a "CD", and I want him to take it back or I'll get all pouty and start a massive campaign to get John Kerry to de-link him.
For the record:
* I am socially liberal (pro gay marriage, etc).
* I am fiscally conservative (deficit hawk, etc).
* I don't like parties (political or otherwise).
* I am most decidely NOT a Democrat (just ask Steve Bates
* I vote for Democrats, Republicans, Libertarians, Socialists, and occassionally Natural Law candidates (when the mood hits).
* Kos' "screw them" comment was insensitive and stupid
* The wingersphere should get over it
[Update: added a couple links and corrected a couple typos.]