In Which NTodd Says His Peace
Post NODWISH Blogaround
* Lawrence of Cyberia covers the latest insanity from the IDF regarding conscientious objectors: "The Worst Of Criminals"
* Steve Gilliard has more than A few words about gun control
* Stradiotto commits Heresy!
* Rook has a conversation going about his prediction that the GOP convention is going to be ugly
* The Politburo Diktat has an interesting suggestion for finding Osama bin Missing
FAIR AND BALANCED
Best New Blog finalist - 2003 Koufax Awards
A non-violent, counter-dominant, left-liberal, possibly charismatic, quasi anarcho-libertarian Quaker's take on politics, volleyball, and other esoterica.
Lo alecha ha-m'lacha ligmor, v'lo atah ben chorin l'hibateyl mimenah.
For more about me, go to www.pritsky.net
. You can also e-mail me at email@example.com
My Weather Stations
Donate to my Fox lawsuit legal fund (via Paypal or Amazon).
Alternately, you can buy me stuff off my Amazon Wish List
Donate to the DNC
Single Donations: 2 = $170
Sustainer Donations: 1 = $40
Recurring Donations: 0 = $0
Total Donations: 3 = $210
Contribute to John Kerry
Total Donations: 13
Total Dollars: $750
Average Donation: $57.69
Give to MoveOn
Dean is still the messenger.
We are still the message.
My goodness! Rummy loves
these fair and balanced blogs:
Cairo wonders when I'll be fair
and balanced and go throw sticks...