I tire of reviewing test questions. Here are some things I discovered during a blog break:
* MercuryX23 wishes us all a Happy Merry NODWISH
* The Fulcrum notes that the Bush administration has a diverse approach to communication, telling us Small Lies and Big
* AF&O has some Electro-Shocking
information: the Bush Administration is a pain merchant.
* Do Not Taunt Happy Fun Ball reveals the truth about Rummy
(or should we call him Opie?).
* And Then... discusses Bush's bad week
and gets down with the poli-sci lingo.
* Pen-Elayne is under the weather and needs some TLC
* The Politburo Diktat does its usual thing and breaks a bolshoi story
about Dean's 9/11 theories. If I keep linking to The Commissar's stuff, I might be able to make a lot of money selling grains of salt.
* How to Save the World will help you determine if you're a closet Canadian
. Not that there's anything wrong with that.
* Warblogging updates us on the Prince of Darkness
Do I really have to review test questions? Ugh.