NRO has looked into its crystal ball and published predictions for 2004
. Many contain some variation on the "Bush will win in a landslide" theme, along with a lot of other inanity. But why should overpaid pundits be the only ones who get to make completely wrong predictions? I'm getting in the game with my inaugural list:
- The New England Patriots will beat the Philadelphia Eagles in the Super Bowl.
- No WMD will be found in Iraq.
- Bill Clinton will endorse Howard Dean after the NH primary.
- LOTR: ROTK will win the Best Picture Oscar.
- Howard Dean will win the Democratic nomination handily.
- NTodd will get a Queer Eye makeover.
- Unemployment will range between 5.7% and 6.1% all the way to the election.
- Howard Dean will defeat George Bush in the general election with 50.3% of the popular vote, and 293 votes in the Electoral College.
- Jonah Goldberg will be fired from the National Review.
You read it all here first. Any other predictions from my faithful readers?