I'm still being lame and not linking to enough good posts, but let me quickly try to salve my guilt a bit with these suggestions:
* How to Save the World nails it with TERRORISM IS A REACTION, NOT AN ACTION
. This will be going into my Collection of Solutions
for Bloggers Parliament.
* In honor of Daschle's appearance yesterday on MTP, and his support of the bogus energy bill, I bring your attention to this post from Opinions That You Should Have on Saturday: Daschle To Filibuster Self
. Someday we'll have real oppo leadership, but not while Tom's in charge.
* The Fulcrum tells us about Freedom of the Press - Baghdad Style
* Notes on the Atrocities ranks the Democratic candidates
and provides some interesting analysis.
* Pen-Elayne has some cat pics, er...some concerns about the new acting Iraqi ambassador to the US
* Shock and Awe reads the email newsletter from the National Federation of Republican Assemblies
so we don't have to.
* Pacific Views discusses our fading freedoms