In Which NTodd Says His Peace
OSP For Today
* COINTELPRO, the Sequel?
- Private eyes, they're watching you: The FBI and local law-enforcement are keeping tabs on peaceniks. Natalie Davis warns you to be very, very careful.
* Just How Biblical Do You Want to Be?
- Allen Brill takes a look at what the Bible says about marriage in one of his "Obscure Biblical Passages."
* Banging My Head Against the Wall: Refuting Ann Coulter
- Kenneth Quinnell brings us the next installment of his series that refutes Ann Coulter. Today's topic: Her delusions about the coming election cycle.
FAIR AND BALANCED
Best New Blog finalist - 2003 Koufax Awards
A non-violent, counter-dominant, left-liberal, possibly charismatic, quasi anarcho-libertarian Quaker's take on politics, volleyball, and other esoterica.
Lo alecha ha-m'lacha ligmor, v'lo atah ben chorin l'hibateyl mimenah.
For more about me, go to www.pritsky.net
. You can also e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org
My Weather Stations
Donate to my Fox lawsuit legal fund (via Paypal or Amazon).
Alternately, you can buy me stuff off my Amazon Wish List
Donate to the DNC
Single Donations: 2 = $170
Sustainer Donations: 1 = $40
Recurring Donations: 0 = $0
Total Donations: 3 = $210
Contribute to John Kerry
Total Donations: 13
Total Dollars: $750
Average Donation: $57.69
Give to MoveOn
Dean is still the messenger.
We are still the message.
My goodness! Rummy loves
these fair and balanced blogs:
Co-Conspirators Destined For Gitmo
Open Source Politics
Guilty By Association
Cairo wonders when I'll be fair
and balanced and go throw sticks...