Here are a few places to go today while you anxiously await my throwing off the shackles of lameness:
* BBWW discusses the brewing culture war
, brought to you by Pat Puke-anan. I think some of this is about Mustang Bobby's quest for a toaster.
* The Modulator points us to some photos
of NYC and San Fran. An interesting look at the mundane.
* The Mahablog shares some thoughts on Bush's heroism
. Sigh, Bush is so super and heroic. Not.
* The Poison Kitchen tells the story of Canadian Thanksgiving
, which apparently has nothing to do with ours. When are we just going to invade and stop the godless commies from subverting all that is sacred?
* The Politburo Diktat ignores one of the most influential blogs in the universe (mine) in creating a world map
of the blogowhatever. The outrageous omission has been duly noted, and this insult will never be forgotten.
My own incredibly important blogging to commence sometime this century.